Fluval Sea EVO Aquarium Warranty
Your Fluval Sea EVO aquarium and included electrical components are guaranteed for defects in material or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This guarantee is valid with proof of purchase only. The guarantee is limited to repair or replacement of the unit only and does not cover consequential loss or damage to animate or inanimate objects. This guarantee is valid provided the aquarium is placed on a surface that is ﬂat and leveled. This guarantee excludes aquarium breakage due to misuse, chips, stress cracks caused by improper support or other breakage. This guarantee is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. It excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. Failure of less than 5% of the total number of LEDs shall not be considered a defect under the terms of this warranty. The warranty does not cover the impeller, or any item which has not been adequately or correctly maintained. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If your purchase does not arrive alive or if it dies within 30 days of receiving it, we will replace it for FREE (excluding shipping). The following conditions must apply:
- You must take delivery of your order upon its arrival day and acclimate it to the tank that day.
- Aquarist must acclimate the new arrivals according to our acclimation procedures even if they appear to be lifeless. Many times, specimens that look dead will frequently recover within minutes when acclimated.
- Tap water cannot have been used in the tank. Saltwater fish and corals require saltwater that has been made from distilled water or passed through a reverse osmosis filter.
- Delivery must be in the contiguous United States.
- If your package is delivered at least one day late due to shipping delays, please contact the shipping company to file a late delivery claim. Biota Aquariums uses FedEx for all domestic shipments and they can be reached at fedex.com or 1 800 GO FEDEX. Please feel free to contact Biota Aquariums to help process these claims.
- You must have purchased a Biota Aquarium complete tank in order to have your fish/coral shipment fall under the Live Arrival guarantee.
If You Suffer A Loss Of Fish/Coral:
- File a claim with Biota Aquariums immediately.
- Claims must be completed not more than 30 days after receiving fish/coral.
- Biota Aquariums will replace the specimen or provide a credit for the amount of the purchase price.
- Replacements are subject to availability.
- Sorry, credit cards cannot be refunded for lost fish/corals.
- Shipping charges for replacement fish are the responsibility of the customer. Biota Aquariums does not pay shipping on replacement fish.